Wednesday, April 12

Nuke Iran because they want to produce civil nuclear energy ?

Nuke Iran because they want to produce civil nuclear energy ?
If you support this, you are a hypocrit !!!!

An email I received and the reply I made !

anon@aim.com wrote:

> Dear friends and family,
> Please help and Let us help each other, make a difference. I know it sounds corny but read on...
> The Iraq thing is terrible, horrible, but now nuking Iran ! Its throwing me overboard! I was losing hope and faith and then, I had a revelation, start doing something. This the start of my something.
> I got so depressed when I heard this. I am so adamant about spreading the word to write Congress, please, , click on the link below, (or paste it in you browser) and sign the petition. I feel compelled to do something, its just gotten so out of control. We gott'a start screaming our heads off. I am going to really go bananas and organize. It's going to be my new art form. One individual can make a difference, one at a time, we can do it. Step by step.....
>
> You may have seen reports in the news that the Bush administration may be planning a nuclear attack against Iran. This is alarming. A strong statement of opposition from the American public before that idea becomes credible is important. Please sign MoveOn.org's petition against nuclear attack and then alert your friends, family and colleagues by asking them to sign the petition.
>
> http://political.moveon.org/dontnukeiran/
>
> Peace and Love to all,
> Thank you, Thank you very much, A concerned, scared Mother and American citizen !
>
> ________________________________________________________________________
>
>
>
Forget Iran--->
What about illegal domestic spying?
What about the Phosphor Bombing of women and children in Iraq (against Geneva convention) ?
What about Lying about 9/11 and the threat of WMD
What about the budget deficit?
what about the trade deficit?
What about illegal detention of prisoners with no due process of law?

http://thefreeradical.blogspot.com/

It is time to go to war !!!!!!!!
It is time to take our country back from these few maniacal war mongering profiteers.
It is time to Impeach this Moron we have for a president.
It is time to stop being sheep, and saying well as long as it is not in "my back yard" or effect me !
Because it is not in your back yard .. it is IN YOUR FACE !

Time is now, for action if our leaders are not going to stop this maniacal madness that is profiting Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. It is destroying our civil liberties, ruining our rights and reputation as Citizens of the global community !

Thank you for getting Angry
Thank You for your concern ..... The time to act is NOW
Because action should have been taken years ago when the illegal "recount" of votes happened in Florida "the state where Bush's brother is/ was Governor" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?