Tuesday, April 18

George Ryan, the former governor of the US state of Illinois, has been found guilty of racketeering...

How suprising, Ryan is a Republican. Not that there aren't corrupt Dem's as well, but it sure seems to be a banner year for busting Republicans.
Yah have to love this BS statement though 'eh...


FBI investigator Robert Grant said...
"I hope this case begins the end of political prostitution that seems to have been evident in the state of Illinois, and begins a resurrection of honest government and services...
...the verdict emphasized that no-one was above the law." he said

Give me a break, if there was even a glimmer of reality to that, then Pat Robertson would be incarcerated and tortured at Guantanamo bay and Bush would be making liscence plates by himself in solitary confinement at Altamount (doing three life terms)!

George Bush is bound and determined to Nuke Iran... all because they insist on developing a civilian nuclear power program.
I am sorry that too me, just smacks of not only pure hyprocrisy but down right lunacy. It is in my opinion, the same as if someone said ... "I am a leader of peace and compassion, so since you used profainity directed at me, I am going to cut off your head, and stick a grenade down your neck, to prove to you how terrible violence is" !

Ah but think of the money$ that Cheney and Bush can make if they Nuke Iran !
Hmmmmmm......

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?